sparkDIARY is organised to provide a consistent high-quality delivery of personal information to parents/carers about their child. A daily email, maybe most appropriate for babies and toddlers having rests and nappy changes, together with what they have been playing with. Whilst for an older child, you may opt for a weekly one that just shows the activities the child has engaged in.
sparkDIARY is quickly set appropriately for each individual child. Senior staff and Practitioners are able to enter the data really quickly on an ongoing basis by choosing what is relevant, rather than having to write long winded text that may have errors.
- Optional addition to sparkPRO and sparkESSENTIAL
- To replace a ‘diary’ or ‘daily sheet’
- An automatic daily or weekly email to one or more
- Conveys the child’s naps and feeds
- Child’s choice of activities
- Automatic information/reminders are included