spark is about making life easier and ‘to get it right’ for every child. Unfortunately, in our nurseries, we found out the hard way and bought very expensive software (admin in this case), only to find that it was too complex. Also, in the ‘bigger picture’ it just failed to meet our needs. From this experience, we strive to make every aspect of our software, including admin user-friendly, clear and above all practical.
As a result, we make a firm commitment to you from our very first conversation. We are here to support you and without obligation.
In serving you we:
- Acknowledge that using a spark product is probably a new way of working
- Support as suitable to each setting is given, freely offered and without additional cost
- Continually build upon a professional personal relationship that leads to friendly, mutual conversations
- Encourage your questions, as each and every one is considered valid to dispel uncertainty and build confidence
- Will follow up and ensure that any query you may have had is resolved to your satisfaction
- Ensure we give you full and complete answers relating to your query in order to assist you
- Provide unlimited free training. This is not only at sign-on but is ongoing through our relationship via phone (or WeChat, Whatsapp or Skype for our international customers)
- Circulate a regular newsletter offering ideas, resources and information about new features and industry news
- Provide flexible ways to contact us, such as our dedicated helpline for customers, chat on our website and by email
- Actively encourage your views, ideas and constructive criticism, in this way we all share in moulding the spark software together
- Provide private social media groups for open discussion and debate within our community
- Help settings to gain as much as they wish from your valued investment
- Acknowledge successes
In delivering you spark products, we will endeavour to:
- Provide safe and secure, EYFS compliant software
- Offer other features to enhance best practice and encourage a ‘continuous improvement’ ethos
- Enable settings to extend their package, if they wish or need to, through a choice of extra products
- Provide all updates for free as they become available on a regular basis
- Offer everyone a 60-day full money back guarantee from the sign-on date with sparkESSENTIAL and sparkPRO
- Distribute free resources that support practice, made for our nurseries
We have a detailed Service Level Agreement if this is required.