Less HR More Learning
Managing your nursery employment contracts, policies, procedures and HR documents has never been easier. The UK’s most innovative online HR tool is designed specifically for the Early Years Sector and Nurseries – large and small. Our services enable you to manage your essential HR requirements in a streamlined, fully compliant, secure and affordable way.
The Nursery HR People are fully qualified members of the CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development). Our packages start from just £29.97 per month (inc. VAT) and you can subscribe for as long as you like with no contractual commitment whatsoever.
Automate your routine HR tasks and start saving time and money today!
Features and benefits:
- Create bespoke, tailored employment contracts electronically for your employees to sign online
- Packages start from just £29.97 per month (inc. VAT)
- All documents maintained by qualified professionals
- Save documents securely in the ‘Cloud’
- 24hr turnaround – Ofsted compliant
- Access to current Early Years HR policies and procedures
- No lengthy contracts – pay as you go
- Access to DBS checks and pension services
- No more expensive HR consultant fees
Free Trial Without Obligation
You can try our service free of charge by signing up for our Free Trial. Register now and you will be able to access:
- An employment contract tailored to your business
- Two HR Policy documents
Every business is different so why settle for HR software that is designed to work for everyone? The Nursery HR People are specialists in working with Nurseries so when it comes to understanding your needs, there really is nobody better!
Exclusive offer for sparkUSERS – for any Nursery or Early Years Setting who signs up to our Standard, Premium or Premium Plus package, you will receive an Employee Handbook for your business free of charge. A saving of £300. Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to introduce you to The Nursery HR People.
This offer is only available to settings based in the UK.