- The opportunity for a whole team approach
- Easy documentation of individual worries and concerns
- A safe place to collate sensitive information all together
- A secure file available only on a ‘need to know basis’
- Immediate alerts to your Designated Safeguarding Lead(s)
- Identification of children most at risk*
- On the identification of various types of abuse
- To the Designated Safeguarding Lead(s) and most senior personnel
- With the requirements set by Ofsted
*Currently, not available for sparkESSENTIAL, but we are working on it!
Available as a bolt-on addition to the award-winning sparkPRO and sparkESSENTIAL software, sparkSAFEGUARDING has been designed to provide a robust system to support child protection of those associated with your setting.
sparkSAFEGUARDING is a practical way to support your Child Protection Policy.