Yes, within sparkESSENTIAL and sparkPRO
sparkLINK will communicate:-
– Learning Stories in real-time when this feature is selected.
– A selection of next learning objectives for the parent to choose from to support the child’s learning and development.
On a daily or weekly basis as is chosen for each child
sparkDIARY has the ability to communicate any combination of the following:-
– Messages from management to the whole setting.
– Messages to every parent in a room/class.
– Personal message for a particular child.
– Routine care exercises and the time they occurred; naps, feeds, nappy changes, meals, snacks etc.
– Activities the child has participated with (those organised in addition to those regularly available.
Additionally, to sparkLINK, spark@HOME communicates:-
– A larger selection of next steps that can be used to support the child’s learning and development.
– The observations, including when provided, photos and other information are shared with the parent in real-time.